~ Bear Lake North ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Bear Lake North, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5270095
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bear Lake North, Idaho (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2826
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bear Lake North
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bear Lake North, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Turnpike - Bear Lake Hot Springs - Bear Lake Sands - Lifton
- Map Area ID: AREA42.12542-111.375-111.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.125-111.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.125-111.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-111.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-111.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.25
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps