~ Teton Buttes MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Teton Buttes, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5269912
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Teton Buttes, Montana (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 44632
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Teton Buttes
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Teton Buttes, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sevenmile Coulee - Hod Main Coulee - Klingensmith Coulee - Gibson Coulee - Sabo Ranch - Meadows Ranch - SE NE Section 10 Mine - Blackfeet and Buffalo Historical Marker - NW NW Section 11 Mine - Teton Buttes - South Fork Cashman Coulee - Kalma Post Office (historical) - Clay Hill - Ruebe Ranch - Reickoff Lakes - South Fork Klingensmith Coulee - Greyn Ranch - Knaff Ranch - SW NW Section 10 Mine - North Fork Klingensmith Coulee
- Map Area ID: AREA47.87547.75-112.375-112.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.875-112.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.875-112.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.75-112.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.75-112.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -112.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.25
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing