~ Asheville NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Asheville, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5269690
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Asheville, North Carolina (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1641
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Asheville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Asheville, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- West Asheville - Hillcrest Apts - Camelot - Sayles Village - Stockwood - Wind Oaks Town Homes - Echo Hills - Mountainbrook - Boswell - Oakley - Bingham Heights - Beverly Hills - Montford Hills - Hazel Green - Haw Creek - Valley Springs - Wilshire Park - Redwood Village - Bent Creek - Lee Walker Hots - Dogwood Grove - Deaver View - Kenilworth - Buena Vista - Woolsey - Sulphur Springs - Venable Community - Biltmore - Venable - Hawthorne - Spring Time - Knollwood - Highland Gate - Emma - East Biltmore - Broadview - Linwood Park - Pisgah View - Asheville - Happy Valley - Brooklawn Park - Biltmore Forest - Malvern Hills - Albemarle - Murphy Junction - Rosebank Park - Rolling Green - Shiloh
- Map Area ID: AREA35.62535.5-82.625-82.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.625-82.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.625-82.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-82.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-82.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.5
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.