~ Painted Rocks Lake MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Painted Rocks Lake, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5269457
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Painted Rocks Lake, Montana (file size: 33 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 71162
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Painted Rocks Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Painted Rocks Lake, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- West Creek - Blue Joint Bay - Mud Creek - Little Boulder Creek - Black Creek - SE SW Section 14 Mine - Slate Creek - Painted Rocks State Recreation Area - Little Blue Joint Creek - Little Boulder Bay Boat Launch - Little Boulder Bay Campground - Painted Rocks State Recreation Campground - Overwhich Creek - Took Ridge Saddle - Fourth of July Gulch - Coal Ridge Trail - West Mountain - Lookout Mountain Trail - Stevens Gulch - Blue Joint Creek - Cow Creek - Sand Creek - Slate Creek Campground - Painted Rocks Fire Department and Quick Response Unit - Tough Creek Saddle - Painted Rocks State Recreation Area - Took Creek Saddle - Coal Creek - Blue Creek - Painted Rocks Lake - West Fork Dam - Hot Springs - Took Creek - Painted Rocks Ambulance Quick Response Unit - Elk Creek - Lookout Mountain - Slate Point - Mud Creek Saddle
- Map Area ID: AREA45.7545.625-114.375-114.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.75-114.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.75-114.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.625-114.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.625-114.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.25
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing