~ Nez Perce Peak ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Nez Perce Peak, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5269435
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Nez Perce Peak, Idaho (file size: 40 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32037
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Nez Perce Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Nez Perce Peak, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lazy Creek - Vance Creek Saddle - Cayuse Creek - Devils Point - Magruder Creek - Nez Perce Pass - Old Nez Perce Trail - Halfway Creek - South Route Old Nez Perce Trail - Blue Joint Meadows - Vance Creek - Roundtop Mountain - MacGregor Creek - Hells Half Acre Saddle - Slow Gulch - Shumaker Creek - Nez Perce Peak - Old Nez Perce Trail - Pete Creek - Kerlee Creek - Steep Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA45.7545.625-114.625-114.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.75-114.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.75-114.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.625-114.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.625-114.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps