~ Duck Creek MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Duck Creek, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5269149
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Duck Creek, Montana (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 12916
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Duck Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Duck Creek, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hollstein Ranch Airport (historical) - Zielinski School (historical) - 12N61E08DDD_01 Well - Johnstone Dam - Popeil School (historical) - 13N60E24BB__01 Well - Golden Glow Coal Mine - 13N61E30ABB_02 Well - Larson School (historical) - Buldhaupt School (historical) - 13N61E30AAB_01 Well
- Map Area ID: AREA46.87546.75-104.125-104
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.875-104.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.875-104
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.75-104.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.75-104
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing