~ Elizabeth NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Elizabeth, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268879
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Elizabeth, New Jersey (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13948
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Elizabeth
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Elizabeth, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Arlington - East Newark - Oak Island Junction - Port Richmond - Elizabethport - Hillside - Elizabeth - Crane Square - Irvington - Union Square - Mravlag Manor - Bayway - Elmora - Gulfport - Harrison - Bergen Point - Newark - Mariners Harbor - Pioneer Homes - Port Ivory - Old Place - Liberty Square - Elm Park - Christopher Columbus Homes
- Map Area ID: AREA40.7540.625-74.25-74.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.75-74.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.75-74.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.625-74.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.625-74.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.125
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA