~ Hailstone Basin MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Hailstone Basin, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268855
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hailstone Basin, Montana (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70286
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Hailstone Basin
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hailstone Basin, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- 03N20E13ABB_01 Well - 03N21E05BCBD01 Well - 04N20E25AAAB01 Well - 04N44E35CCBD01 Well - 03N21E18DDAC01 Well - 03N21E05C___01 Well - Hailstone Basin - Barley Post Office (historical) - 04N21E32ACAA01 Well - 04N20E36CCBC01 Well - 04N21E32ACBD01 Well - 03N20E02ADBA01 Well - Hoagland Dam - 03N21E05B___02 Well - Hailstone National Wildlife Refuge - 04N21E29BBBA01 Well - 04N20E35ACAA01 Well
- Map Area ID: AREA46.12546-109.25-109.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.125-109.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.125-109.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46-109.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46-109.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109.125
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing