~ Clyde Lake CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Clyde Lake, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268731
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Clyde Lake, Colorado (file size: 33 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 69688
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Clyde Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Clyde Lake, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Point Reservoir - Slide Reservoir - Rock Reservoir - Big Hell Canyon - Pipe Creek Trail - Road Spring - Cleveland Reservoir - Fivemile Spring - Soft Water Spring - Deer Creek - Johnny Bull Creek - Twin Spring Reservoir - Cattail Reservoir - Miller Ranch - Royce Reservoir - Auto Way Spring Reservoir - Yearling Reservoir - Cub Spring - CLyde Lake Reservoir - Sunshine Reservoir - Fish Creek - Little Silver Mine - Deadman Draw - Spring Creek Trail - Schoolhouse Draw - Corrals Reservoir - Priest Gulch Trail - Twin Spring - Cresto Spring Reservoir - Knight Spring Reservoir - Aspen Reservoir - Twin Spring Trail - Seep Reservoir - Eagle Peak Trail - Privateer Mine - Silver Creek - Jose Spring Reservoir - Cresto Ranch - Swank Reservoir - Pine Spring Reservoir - Groundhog Creek - Fox Den Reservoir - Little Hell Canyon - Sheep Canyon - Spring Creek - Clyde Lake - Stoner Mesa Trail - Cresto Spring - Sulphur Creek - Copper Gulch - Cabin Spring - Camp Spring - Taylor Mesa - Cub Creek - Juan Spring Reservoir - Gate Reservoir - Teaser Mine
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.625-108.25-108.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-108.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-108.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.625-108.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.625-108.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -108.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -108.125
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps