~ Boggy Draw CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Boggy Draw, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268683
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Boggy Draw, Colorado (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 4687
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Boggy Draw
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Boggy Draw, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sawmill Reservoir - South Reservoir - East Italian Reservoir - West Italian Reservoir - Spur Reservoir - Beaver Point Number Four Reservoir - Tom Number Four Reservoir - Colt Number Two Reservoir - Beaver Point Number Five Reservoir - Peel Spring - Railroad Reservoir - Boggy Draw Reservoir - Phoneline Reservoir - Horsecamp Number Three Reservoir - Peel Number Three Reservoir - Horsecamp Number Two Reservoir - Tom Number One Reservoir - Tom Number Three Reservoir - Trail Number Two Reservoir - Turkey Creek - Carlyle Point Reservoir - Stump Reservoir - Pell Reservoir - Rusts Sawmill - Beaver Point Number Six Reservoir - Pine Tree Reservoir - Boggy Draw - Stump Spring - Little Bean Canyon - Rocky Draw Number Two Reservoir - Morgan Cabin Reservoir - Colt Number Threee Reservoir - Spruce Water Canyon - Colt Number Four Reservoir - Colt Reservoir - Halls Reservoir - Horsecamp Number Four Reservoir - Tom Number Six Reservoir - Trail Canyon - Colt Number Five Reservoir - Trail Number One Reservoir - Peel Number Two Reservoir - Tucker Reservoir - Bean Reservoir - Divide Reservoir - Miller Reservoir - Horsecamp Number One Reservoir - Old Stock Reservoir - Cox Reservoir - Tom Number Five Reservoir - Italian Spring - Rocky Draw Number Four Reservoir - Rush Spring - Trail Point Reservoir - School Section Reservoir - Horse Barn Spring - Anderson Reservoir - Tom Number Two Reservoir - Turkey Reservoir - Rocky Draw
- Map Area ID: AREA37.62537.5-108.5-108.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.625-108.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.625-108.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-108.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-108.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -108.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -108.375
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps