~ Kimball SE NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Kimball SE, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268661
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kimball SE, Nebraska (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23554
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Kimball SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kimball SE, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Long Reservoir - Long Dam - Daro Dam - Daro Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA41.12541-103.625-103.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.125-103.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.125-103.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-103.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-103.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -103.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103.5
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson