~ Papps Reservoir MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Papps Reservoir, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268587
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Papps Reservoir, Montana (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 34146
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Papps Reservoir
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Papps Reservoir, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Innes Reservoir - West Fork Brackett Creek - Nefsy Number 2 Dam - Roosevelt School (historical) - Nefsy Number 3 Dam - 14N50E29DCBA01 Well - 13N50E09CCAA01 Well - Fraser School (historical) - 13N49E02CCDB01 Well - Innes Reservoir Dam - 13N50E10CDDC01 Well - Papps Reservoir - East Fork Cedar Creek - Stouts Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA4746.875-105.5-105.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47-105.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47-105.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.875-105.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.875-105.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.375
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing