~ Paddy Fay Creek MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Paddy Fay Creek, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268585
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Paddy Fay Creek, Montana (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33864
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Paddy Fay Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Paddy Fay Creek, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- 07N47E13BBCC01 Well - 07N47E24AAD_01 Well - 07N47E24DBAB01 Well - Interchange 135 - 07N47E36ADDD01 Well - 07N47E10DDAD01 Well - 07N47E24CABB01 Well - Log Creek - Pumpkin Creek - 06N47E03ADDC01 Well - 07N47E36AABC01 Well - North Woman Creek - 06N47E23DABC01 Well - 06N48E08CCCA01 Well - 07N47E13DDBB01 Well - Mill Creek - Paddy Fay Creek - Cowles Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA46.37546.25-105.875-105.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.375-105.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.375-105.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.25-105.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.25-105.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.75
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing