~ Montague Butte MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Montague Butte, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268579
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Montague Butte, Montana (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 29901
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Montague Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Montague Butte, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Archdale Creek - Locate Rest Area - 08N55E33AABA02 Well - Montague Butte - 09N53E29CC__01 Well - 08N53E23CD__01 Well - 08N53E24BA__01 Well - 08N54E30DB__01 Well - Leland Number 1 Dam - 07N53E04AD__01 Well - North Fork Locate Creek - Rattlesnake Butte - 08N54E08AC__01 Well - Long Prong Locate Creek - After the Roundup Historical Marker - 08N53E15ADDA01 Well - 08N53E27DABC01 Well - Ford Post Office (historical) - Henry Woods Mountain - 07N54E08CA__01 Well - Twin Buttes
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546.375-105.125-105
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-105.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-105
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.375-105.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.375-105
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing