~ Illinois Peak MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Illinois Peak, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268453
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Illinois Peak, Montana (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21723
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Illinois Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Illinois Peak, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cinkers Mine - Homestake Gulch - Jamestown (historical) - Mink Creek - Gildersleeve Mine - Superior Mine - Cajun Queen Number 1 Mine - Snowshoe Gulch - Bonanza Gulch Mine - Gold Crown Peak - Snowshoe Spring - Rambiker Falls - Deep Creek Lake - Trail Creek - Gildersleeve Mine - Golden Sunset Mine - Freezeout Pass - Louisville (historical) - Oregon Peak - China Gulch - Missoula Lake - Montreal Gulch - Prospect Mountain Number Two - Forest (historical) - Rabbit Creek - Wolverine Gulch - California Gulch - Forest Post Office (historical) - Bonanza Gulch - Illinois Peak - Prospect Mountain Number One - Barber Gulch - Cayuse Gulch - La Casse Camp - Trapper Creek - Big Flat - Glassett (historical) - Louisville Post Office (historical) - Wade Peak - Amador Mine - Mayville (historical) - Golden Sunset Mine - Trail Lake - Mink Peak Mine - Oregon Lakes - Superior Mine - Amador Mine - Saint Joe Lake - Cinkers Mine - Cataract Gulch - Missoula Gulch - Miller Saddle - Grubstake Gulch - Illinois Gulch - Silver Snowstorm Mine - Mink Peak - Two Creek - Silver King Mine - Graves Peak - Lost Creek Falls - Mary Ann Gulch - American Gold Mine - Elizabeth Gulch - Freezeout Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA47.12547-115.125-115
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.125-115.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.125-115
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-115.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-115
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing