~ Fritz Peak ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Fritz Peak, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268195
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fritz Peak, Idaho (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16497
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Fritz Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fritz Peak, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- North Fork Fritz Creek - Irving Creek - Buckboard Gulch - Cole Canyon - Limestone Gulch - Fritz Peak - Horse Creek - Warm Creek - Cold Creek - Poison Gulch - South Fork Fritz Creek - Fritz Creek - Divide Creek - Black Canyon - Big Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA44.544.375-112.75-112.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.5-112.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.5-112.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.375-112.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.375-112.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -112.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.625
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps