~ Battleship Butte MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Battleship Butte, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268141
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Battleship Butte, Montana (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2666
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Battleship Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Battleship Butte, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- 04N14E05____01 Well - Hailstone Creek - 04N14E18____01 Well - Stevens Number 1 Dam - Hart Parker Ditch - Dry Creek - Battleship Butte - 04N14E07____01 Well - Horse Creek - Stocker Ditch - 04N14E20____01 Well - Billy Creek - Melville Cemetery - Melville Church - Spring Creek - Bologne Creek - Anderson Vose Ditch
- Map Area ID: AREA46.12546-110.125-110
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.125-110.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.125-110
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46-110.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46-110
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46
- Western map edge Longitude: -110.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing