~ Saddle Mountain ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Saddle Mountain, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268081
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Saddle Mountain, Idaho (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39145
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Saddle Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Saddle Mountain, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bailey Lake - Granite Lake - Saddle Creek - Lost Horse Pass - Mud Lake - Upper Twin Lake - Wahoo Pass - Cove Peak - Saddle Mountain - Big Creek Point - Battle Lake - Big Creek - Park Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA46.2546.125-114.625-114.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.25-114.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.25-114.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.125-114.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.125-114.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps