~ Ranger Peak ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Ranger Peak, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268079
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ranger Peak, Idaho (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 37046
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Ranger Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ranger Peak, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ranger Lake - Beaver Lake - South Fork Spruce Creek - Old Stormy - North Fork Storm Creek - North Fork Spruce Creek - South Fork Storm Creek - Spruce Creek - Beaver Meadows - Siah Lake - Ranger Peak - Rudd-Moore Lakes - Shoot Creek - Beaver Ridge Lookout - Spruce Creek Lakes
- Map Area ID: AREA46.62546.5-114.5-114.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.625-114.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.625-114.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.5-114.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.5-114.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.375
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps