~ Dick Creek MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Dick Creek, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5268057
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dick Creek, Montana (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 12227
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Dick Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dick Creek, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Upper Dick Creek Mine - Middle Creek - Small Creek - Ward Lode Mine - Lower Dick Creek Mine - Dick Creek - Ward Lode Mine - Lantern Ridge - Pyramid Buttes - Duffy Lake - Mills Lake - Anderson Creek - Holloway Lake Dam - Cedar Creek - Marys Pond - Skookum Lake - Elk Meadows - Johny Creek - Rocky Point - Falls Creek - Meadow Creek - Holloway Lake - Marshall Creek - Lantern Creek - Cooper Creek - Duffy Lake Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA46.7546.625-114.375-114.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.75-114.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.75-114.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.625-114.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.625-114.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.25
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing