~ Canyon Ferry SW MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Canyon Ferry SW, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267961
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Canyon Ferry SW, Montana (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7138
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Canyon Ferry SW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Canyon Ferry SW, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Spokane Creek Census Designated Place - Spokane (historical) - 09N01W26DD__01 Well - Little Hellgate Gulch - Hellgate Gulch - Crittenden Campground - Morans Spur (historical) - Lorelei Picnic Area - Potter Irrigation Dam - 10N01W23CCAD01 Well - Antelope Creek - Avalanche Creek - Hellgate Campground - Lewis and Clark Picnic Area - 09N01W22AD__01 Well - Winston Cemetery - Staubach Creek - Miller Creek - Spokane Post Office (historical) - Orchard Picnic Area - 09N01W22CD__01 Well - Crittenden Gulch - 09N01W26DD__02 Well - Potter Dam - 09N01W26AD__03 Well - Sheep Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA46.62546.5-111.75-111.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.625-111.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.625-111.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.5-111.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.5-111.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.625
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing