~ Patricks Basin MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Patricks Basin, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267837
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Patricks Basin, Montana (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 34403
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Patricks Basin
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Patricks Basin, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Beaver Basin - North Fork Beaver Creek - Gibson Reservoir - Leavitt Creek - Mortimer Gulch Trailhead - Gibson Dam - Sheep Sheds - Green Timber Basin - Blacktail Gulch - Klick Lower Ranch - West Fork Beaver Creek - Palmer Flats - Gibson Overlook - Burn Top Mountain - Neal Creek - Renshaw Lake - Grassy Lake - Allan Mountain - Hidden Lake - Mortimer Gulch - Elbow Gorge - Gibson Lake Lodge - Renshaw Mountain - Gibson Reservoir - Middle Fork Beaver Creek - Black Reef - Stovepipe Creek - Beaver Creek - Lange Falls - Scattering Springs - Patricks Basin - Mortimer Gulch Campground - North Fork Sun River - Big George Gulch - Lange Creek - Elephant Head - Dry Fork
- Map Area ID: AREA47.62547.5-112.875-112.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.625-112.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.625-112.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.5-112.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.5-112.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -112.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.75
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing