~ Scraper Coulee MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Scraper Coulee, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267787
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Scraper Coulee, Montana (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40344
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Scraper Coulee
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Scraper Coulee, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Swede Creek - 05N36E22CACD01 Well - 06N36E36A___01 Well - 05N36E10ACDA01 Well - Garverich Spring - Garverich Ranch - Loeffler School (historical) - 06N37E31ACBA01 Well - Sandrock Spring - Whitcomb Coulee - Garverich Number 1 Dam - Wright School (historical) - Cedar Coulee - Sweetzer Dam - Moon School (historical) - Hysham Rest Area - Loyd Criswell School (historical) - 05N37E31BAAD01 Well - 05N36E15BACD01 Well - Buffalo and Indians Historical Marker - The Yellowstone by Wallace McRae Historical Marker - 06N37E30DCAC01 Well
- Map Area ID: AREA46.2546.125-107.25-107.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.25-107.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.25-107.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.125-107.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.125-107.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -107.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -107.125
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing