~ Fridley Peak MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Fridley Peak, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267571
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fridley Peak, Montana (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16458
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Fridley Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fridley Peak, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hood Creek - Apex Falls - Needle Creek - Divide Peak - Swim Lake - Flanders Creek - Champagne Falls - Twin Falls - Arden Lake - Window Rock Station - Horsetail Falls - Flanders Mountain - Hyalite Lake - Palace Butte Campground - Fridley Peak - Palisade Mountain - Wild Horse Creek - Chisholm Cabin - Crystal Creek - Emerald Lake - Shower Creek - Heather Lake - S'il Vous Plait Falls - Mount Chisholm - History Rock Creek - Palace Butte - Hood Creek Campground - Palisades Falls - History Rock - Hyalite Peak - Flanders Lake - Overlook Mountain - Alpine Falls - Maid of the Mist Mountain - Crescent Lake - Elephant Mountain - Shower Falls - Arch Falls - Fridley Lakes - The Mummy - Blackmore Campground - Horseshoe Basin - Arch Falls Natural Bridge - Junior Hyalite Camp - Chisholm Campground - Hyalite Reservoir - Palisade Falls Picnic Area - Palace Lake - Silken Skein Falls - Blackmore Lake - Palisade Falls - Mount Bole - Hyalite Ridge - Cupids Heart - Window Rock - Grotto Falls - Blackmore Creek - Maid of the Mist Creek - East Fork Hyalite Creek - Middle Creek Dam - Twin Lakes - Sleeping Giant Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA45.545.375-111-110.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.5-111
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.5-110.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.375-111
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.375-110.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -111
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110.875
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing