~ Howard Lake MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Howard Lake, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267477
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Howard Lake, Montana (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21263
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Howard Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Howard Lake, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Engle Peak - Howard Lake - Gloria Mine - Shaw Mountain - Irish Boy Mine - Upper Bramlet Lake - Twin Peaks - Midas Point - Fourth of July Creek - Rainbow Mine - Howard Lake Mine - Wanless Lake - Bramlet Creek Mine - Lost Buck Pass - Midas Mine - Upper Lake - Great Northern Mine - Howard Creek - Standard Creek Mine - Geiger Lakes Mine - Montezuma Mine - Flat Top Mountain - West Fisher Creek Mine - Standard Creek - Golden West Mine - George Shaw Spring - Wayup Mine - Carney Peak - Howard Lake Campground - Carney Pass - Jumbo Mine - Lake Creek Trail - American Kootenai Mine - Geiger Lakes - Bramlet Lake - Ramsey Lake - Buck Lake - Branagan Mine - Lost Horse Mountain - Mill Creek - Ozette Lake - Ojibway Peak - Standard Lake - Cabinet Post Office (historical) - Libby Creek Mine - Great Northern Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA48.12548-115.625-115.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48.125-115.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48.125-115.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW48-115.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE48-115.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 48
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.5
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing