~ Sandy Hook West NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Sandy Hook West, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267451
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sandy Hook West, New Jersey (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 76627
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sandy Hook West
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sandy Hook West, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oceanic - Chapel Hill - Harmony - Atlantic Highlands - Monmouth Hills - Locust - Port Monmouth - Middletown - East Keansburg - Belford - Town Brook - North Middletown - Leonardo - Leonardville - New Monmouth - Stone Church - Navesink - Fort Hancock - Oak Hill - Hilton
- Map Area ID: AREA40.540.375-74.125-74
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.5-74.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.5-74
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.375-74.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.375-74
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA