~ Timber Hill MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Timber Hill, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267252
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Timber Hill, Montana (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 45143
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Timber Hill
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Timber Hill, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cheesman Draw - Curley Spring - Timber Hill - Ballinger Spring - White Rock Spring - McClary Spring Number 1 - McClary Ranger Station - 03S61E24CDBD01 Well - Picnic Spring - Gergen Reservoir - Blacktail Draw - Weller Draw - Padden Number 2 Dam - Maverick Spring Number 1 - Tie Creek School (historical) - Pot Hole Reservoir - 04S61E03CACC01 Well - Brewer Reservoir - Big Tree Spring - Icebox Spring - Big Noise Spring - Sawdust Spring - V Bar M Spring - Double F Spring Number 1 - Gergen Creek - Rema School (historical) - Sawmill Spring - Belltower Divide - Maverick Spring Number 2 - Lost Farm Spring Number 2 - Gergen Spring - German Number 2 Dam - Lost Farm Spring Number 1 - Double F Spring Number 2 - Rema Post Office (historical) - Pioneer Cemetery - North Tie Creek - Big Tree Draw
- Map Area ID: AREA45.62545.5-104.25-104.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.625-104.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.625-104.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-104.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-104.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.125
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing