~ Pikes Peak MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Pikes Peak, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267201
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pikes Peak, Montana (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35139
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pikes Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pikes Peak, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Royal Post Office (historical) - Brooklyn Mine - Master Mine - Eureka Ridge - Bielenberg Lake - Ryan Mine - NW Section 14 Mine - Rainbow Lake - Game Pass - North Gold Creek - Thursday Friday Mine - Tolean Lake - Pikes Peak - Rose Mountain - Jones Mountain - Ivanhoe Mine - Wasa Mine - Ivanhoe Mine - Gold Creek Mine - Altoona Lakes Mine - Altoona Lakes - NE Section 15 Mine - Deerlodge Basin - Goat Mountain Lakes - Master Mine - Tibbets Mine - Gold Lake Dam - South Gold Creek - Thompson Lake - Pineau Mine - Goat Mountain - Granite Creek - Master Mining Camp - NE Section 23 Mine - East Goat Mountain - Ryan Mine - Pineau Mine - Gold Creek Lakes - SE Section 33 Mine - Middle Fork Mine - Eureka Ridge Mine - Port Royal Mine - Horseshoe Basin - Bluebird Mine - Meadow Lakes - Davidson Creek - Royal (historical) - Gold Creek Placer Mine
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546.375-113.125-113
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-113.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-113
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.375-113.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.375-113
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -113.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -113
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing