~ Black Pine Ridge MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Black Pine Ridge, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267153
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Black Pine Ridge, Montana (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 4168
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Black Pine Ridge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Black Pine Ridge, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Copper Creek - Beaver Creek - Rattling Gulch - Bear Creek - Huebeck Gulch - Alder Gulch - Black Pine Lookout Tower - Maloney Trail Number 5 - Arbuckle Gulch - Combination Trail Number 3 - Slussers Gulch - Black Pine Ridge - Sheep Gulch - John Long Mountains - Granite County - Black Pine Ridge Trail Number 6 - Long John Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546.375-113.5-113.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-113.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-113.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.375-113.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.375-113.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -113.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -113.375
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing