~ Stewart Mountain MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Stewart Mountain, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5266980
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Stewart Mountain, Montana (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43180
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Stewart Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Stewart Mountain, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Arnold Mine - Moose Meadows - Maynard Mine - Odell Mountain - Baldy Lake - Lily Lake - Franklin Number 1 Mine - Stewart Mountain - Stewart Meadows - Wisconsin Creek - Maynard Mine - Martin Mine - West Fork Warm Springs Creek - 03S14W04CACA01 Well - North Fork Sheep Creek - Sand Lake - Martin Mine - Stewart Lake - Bonanza (historical) - Steel Creek Campground - East Fork Warm Springs Creek - Bear Mine - Arnold Mine - Shelly Mine - South Fork Steel Creek - Last Chance - Sugar Load Mine - Camp Mountain - Elbow Lake - Steel Creek Ranger Station - Triangle Park - Coeur D'Alene Mine
- Map Area ID: AREA45.62545.5-113.375-113.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.625-113.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.625-113.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-113.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-113.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -113.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -113.25
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing