~ Horse Mountain CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Horse Mountain, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5259350
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Horse Mountain, Colorado (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21081
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Horse Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Horse Mountain, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rauman Mine - Horse Mountain - Parker Ridge - Rifle Gap Reservoir - Upper Rifle Creek School - Big Parker Creek - Rifle Arch - Magpie Gulch - George Creek - Parker Mine - Ted Estes Mine - Zeiseniss Mine - Butler Creek - West Rifle Creek - Middle Rifle Creek - Rifle Correctional Facility - Brush Creek - Rifle Gap Dam - Parker Lake - Harris Gulch - Bear Gulch - McLearn Mine - Salt Gulch - Corral Gulch - East Rifle Creek - Big Three Mine - Ward Gulch
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-107.875-107.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-107.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-107.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-107.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-107.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -107.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -107.75
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps