~ Blair Mountain CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Blair Mountain, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5259324
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Blair Mountain, Colorado (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 4303
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Blair Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Blair Mountain, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jet Lake - Fivemile Lake - Shadow Lake - Patterson Creek - Cold Spring - Ute Creek - Elk Lakes - White River Plateau - Blair Lake - Sixmile Lake - Park Creek - Blair Mountain - South Fork Falls - Mahaffey Lake - Dade Mine - Crater Lake - Moss Lake - Fowler Peak - Cow Lake - Clinetop Mesa - Lost Solar Creek - Corral Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA39.87539.75-107.5-107.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.875-107.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.875-107.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.75-107.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.75-107.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -107.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -107.375
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps