~ Wing SE ND topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Wing SE, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5254127
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wing SE, North Dakota (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49473
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wing SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wing SE, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Unorganized Territory of Lyman - Apostolic Church - Aholan Cemetery - Township of Wing
- Map Area ID: AREA47.12547-100.375-100.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.125-100.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.125-100.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-100.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-100.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -100.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100.25
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps