~ Doles GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Doles, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5248907
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Doles, Georgia (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 12480
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Doles
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Doles, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Doles - Blue Spring (historical) - Aultmans (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA31.7531.625-84-83.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.75-84
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.75-83.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.625-84
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.625-83.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -84
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.875
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.