~ Celeste GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Celeste, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5248493
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Celeste, Georgia (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7881
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Celeste
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Celeste, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Celeste - Armstrong (historical) - New Town - Prather - Brickhouse - Linesville - Jackson Heights - Bessie (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA33.87533.75-82.875-82.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.875-82.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.875-82.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-82.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-82.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.75
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson