~ Lost Spring Mountain East AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Lost Spring Mountain East, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5248080
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lost Spring Mountain East, Arizona (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26676
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lost Spring Mountain East
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lost Spring Mountain East, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Corral Canyon - Wells Spring - El Capitan K - 12 Public School - Road Pond - Lakes of Short Creek - Lost Spring - Point Rock - Colorado City Municipal Airport
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.875-113.125-113
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-113.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-113
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.875-113.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.875-113
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -113.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -113
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps