~ Herman ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Herman, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5240607
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Herman, Idaho (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20181
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Herman
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Herman, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543.125-111.5-111.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-111.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-111.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.125-111.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.125-111.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.375
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps