~ Quaking Aspen Butte ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Quaking Aspen Butte, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5238198
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Quaking Aspen Butte, Idaho (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 36741
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Quaking Aspen Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Quaking Aspen Butte, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- West Side Reservoir - Quaking Aspen Reservoir - Parson Reservoir - Teakettle Butte - Sunset Ridge - Sunset Well - Quaking Aspen Butte - Quaking Aspen Butte Landing Strip (historical) - Tin Cup Lake - Tin Cup Butte
- Map Area ID: AREA43.543.375-113.25-113.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.5-113.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.5-113.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.375-113.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.375-113.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -113.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -113.125
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps