~ Appendicitis Hill ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Appendicitis Hill, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5238146
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Appendicitis Hill, Idaho (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1262
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Appendicitis Hill
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Appendicitis Hill, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Appendicitis Hill - Sorenson Spring - Lower Blaine Canal - Little Chokecherry Canyon - Lost River Cemetery - Moore Canal - Antelope Creek Access Area - Hammond Canyon - Newman Canyon - City of Lost River - Rocky Canyon - Blaine Canal - Beck Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.625-113.5-113.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-113.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-113.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.625-113.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.625-113.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -113.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -113.375
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps