~ Thatcher Hill ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Thatcher Hill, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5237770
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Thatcher Hill, Idaho (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 44671
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Thatcher Hill
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Thatcher Hill, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Densmore Creek - Gem Valley - Smith Creek - Alder Creek - Thatcher Hill - Thatcher Cemetery - Gentile Valley Canal - Dry Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.375-111.875-111.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-111.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-111.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.375-111.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.375-111.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.75
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps