~ Idabel SE OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Idabel SE, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5236670
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Idabel SE, Oklahoma (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70452
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Idabel SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Idabel SE, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Macedonia Church - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 4 Dam - County District 1 - Kulli Tuklo Church - Charles Lake - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 7 Reservoir - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 2 Reservoir - Idabel Separate School - Waterfall-Gilford Creek Site 9 Dam - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 12 Reservoir - Bethel Church - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 8 Dam - Dead Man Lake - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 5 Dam - Waterfall-Gilford Creek Site 9 Reservoir - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 3 Reservoir - Galilee School - Boss Creek - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 12 Dam - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 4 Reservoir - Jenkins Reilly Slough - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 3 Dam - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 6 Dam - Grassy Lake - Oknoname 089003 Reservoir - Oknoname 089012 Reservoir - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 5 Reservoir - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 2 Dam - Oknoname 089016 Reservoir - Eagle Bend Cut-Off - Marshall Hill School - Bryarly Cut-off - Shiloh Church - Idabel Division - Galilee Church - Old River Lake - Lewis Slough - Saint Mark School - Waterfall Creek - Gilford Lake - Township of White - Little Grassy Slough - Bryarly Lake - Oknoname 089016 Dam - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 7 Dam - Greenleaf Church - Oknoname 089003 Dam - Deadman Branch - Richland School - Victor Lake - Fish Pond - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 8 Reservoir - Mintubbe Lake - Spencer Chapel - Macedonian School - Eagle Bend Lake - Deadman Branch - Oknoname 089012 Dam - Kulli Tuklo Cemetery - Waterfall-Gilford Creeks Site 6 Reservoir - Grassy Slough
- Map Area ID: AREA33.87533.75-94.875-94.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.875-94.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.875-94.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-94.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-94.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.75
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.