~ North of Scoville ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
North of Scoville, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5236560
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): North of Scoville, Idaho (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 8809
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: North of Scoville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map North of Scoville, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Idaho National Laboratory Safety Department Station 1
- Map Area ID: AREA43.62543.5-113-112.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.625-113
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.625-112.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.5-113
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.5-112.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -113
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.875
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps