~ Cape Fear NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Cape Fear, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5234386
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cape Fear, North Carolina (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 74850
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cape Fear
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cape Fear, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bald Head Island
- Map Area ID: AREA33.87533.75-78-77.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.875-78
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.875-77.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-78
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-77.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -78
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.875
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.