~ Capps Springs CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Capps Springs, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5228187
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Capps Springs, Colorado (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7214
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Capps Springs
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Capps Springs, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Goodrich Tank - Hauser Lake - Cat Canyon - Turkey Tank - Hamilton Canyon - Haley Lake - Tryon Canyon - Lost Lake - Wilson Crossing - Bobcat Canyon - West Turkey Canyon - Lower Deus Lake - School Section Lake - Bull Spring - Rattlesnake Well - Vigil Spring - Collins Pit - Salyers Reservoir - Keystone Canyon - Shoemaker Tank - Vigil Canyon - East Well - Yoeman Canyon - Daley Tank - Kenner Well - Starbuck Lake - Briscoe Tank - Shoemaker Spring - Kenner Ranch - Kenner Dam - Keystone Spring - Cuchara Ranch Airport - Wyatt Reservoir - Capps Springs - Heibuhr Well - Fisher Pit - Starbuck Well - Turkey Ridge - Yoeman Tank - Hall Well - Emma Paul Canyon - Rattlesnake Canyon - Albright Well - Keystone Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA37.87537.75-104.625-104.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.875-104.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.875-104.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-104.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-104.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.5
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps