~ Williams SE MN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Williams SE, Minnesota, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5227891
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Williams SE, Minnesota (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49158
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Williams SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Minnesota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Williams SE, Minnesota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Zippel Bay State Park - Township of Wheeler - Zippel Post Office (historical) - Lady's-slipper Campground - Birch Campground - Township of Wabanica - Canfield Creek - Morris Point - Angler's Campground - Bostick Creek - Unorganized Territory of District 4 (historical) - Ridge Campground - Zippel Post Office (historical) - Zippel Bay
- Map Area ID: AREA48.87548.75-94.875-94.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48.875-94.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48.875-94.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW48.75-94.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE48.75-94.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 48.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.75
Basswood Lake, Eastern Part (14987-9) by NOAA
Basswood Lake, Western Part (14988-10) by NOAA
Beaver Bay to Pigeon Point; Silver Bay Harbor; Taconite Harbor; Grand Marais Harbor (14967-24) by NOAA