~ Mint Hill NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Mint Hill, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5226816
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mint Hill, North Carolina (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 29587
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mint Hill
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mint Hill, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Tarawoods - Lakeland Hills - Lake Forest - Sardis Patio - Timber Creek - Thompson Plantation - Wilson Wood - Spicewood Acres - Windrow Estates - Statewood - Reigate - Manchester - Homestead - Holiday Park - Morris Park - Sharon Forest - Ravenwood - Holly Hills - Danbrooke Park - Morning Star Acres - Lawyers Station - Forest Homes - Orville (historical) - Planters Ridge - Idelwile Brooke - Orchard Knoll - Hickory Grove - Suburban Woods - Idlewood Acres - Lake Haven - Heathergate - Cedar Brook - Robinson Church Community - Wilgrove - Wyndemere Crossing - Deerhurst - Olde Savannah - Hoods - Eastwoods - Kinghurst Park - Heatherwood - Devonshire - Idlewild - Timber Ridge - Wood Hollow - Farmwood - Mint Hollow - Hickory Acres - Embassy East - Hope Park - Apple Creek - Wildwoods - Hickory Ridge - Silverstone - Grove Park - Sardis Woods - Burdett (historical) - Idlewild Farms - Orchard Park - Four Seasons - Kolewood - Country Woods - Mint Hill - Fairfield Plantation - Olde Creek - Marlwood Acre - Easthaven - Kingwood (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA35.2535.125-80.75-80.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.25-80.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.25-80.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.125-80.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.125-80.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -80.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -80.625
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.