~ Galena OH topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Galena, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5226078
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Galena, Ohio (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16667
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Galena
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Galena, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Summerwood - Walnut Grove Estates - Cheshire Woods - Africa - The Woods At Cross Creek - Victory Camp - Waverly Place - Vinmar Farms - Avonlea - Sheffield Park - Sunbury Meadows - Grand Oak - Mansard Estates - Cheshire Cove - Courtyards At Little Bear - Harbor Pointe - Galena - Bryn Mawr - Hickory Woods - Walnut Woods - Parkshore - Hidden Creek - Abbey Knoll - Hidden Cove - Alum Crossing - Arbors At Cheshire - Wilshire - Woodstone - Summerfield - The Woods At Bale Kenyon - McCammon Estates - The Shores - Crystal Valley - Walker Woods - Westerville - Running Fox Estates - Piatt Meadows - Willow Springs - Mackstown - Cheshire - Heather Glen - Meadows At Lewis Center - Meadows At Cheshire - Rome
- Map Area ID: AREA40.2540.125-83-82.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.25-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.25-82.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.125-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.125-82.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.875
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA