~ Pembroke NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Pembroke, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5225676
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pembroke, North Carolina (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 34682
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pembroke
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pembroke, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Phil - Buie - Pembroke - Prospect - Moss Neck - Pates
- Map Area ID: AREA34.7534.625-79.25-79.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.75-79.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.75-79.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.625-79.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.625-79.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -79.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -79.125
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.