~ Cherry Valley School CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Cherry Valley School, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5225472
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cherry Valley School, Colorado (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 8381
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cherry Valley School
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cherry Valley School, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Franktown Parker FPA-2 Reservoir - Franktown Parker FPE-8 Reservoir - Franktown Parker FPE-7 Dam - Iron Gulch - Ambrosich Field - Cherry Valley Elementary School - Alderman Ditch - Franktown Fire Protection District Station 182 - Franktown Parker FPE-9 Dam - Crowfoot Creek - Franktown Parker FPE-7 Reservoir - West Cherry Creek Detention Number 8 Dam - Franktown Parker FPE-9 Reservoir - West Cherry Creek Detention Number 8 Reservoir - McCracken Ditch - Franktown Parker FPE-8 Dam - Heiser Ditch - West Cherry Creek Detention Number 11 Dam - Kelly Air Park - Franktown Parker FPA-2 Dam - Bucks Mountain - West Cherry Creek Detention Number 11 Reservoir - Cherry School - Pine Grove School (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539.125-104.75-104.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-104.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-104.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.125-104.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.125-104.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.625
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps