~ Warsaw OH topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Warsaw, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5225294
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Warsaw, Ohio (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47553
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Warsaw
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Warsaw, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Warsaw - Tunnel Hill - Bluff (historical) - Mohawk Village - Nellie - West Bedford - Warsaw Junction
- Map Area ID: AREA40.37540.25-82.125-82
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.375-82.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.375-82
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.25-82.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.25-82
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA